What is your favorite Cartoon Network show?
Honestly, I haven’t watched CN in a while. Are Flapjack and Adventure Time still around? I loved those. Oh, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim is fantastic as well.
“So, when we heard that a Ghostbusters game for Nintendo was coming out, we were so excited, we shit our pants. Literally! Shit came out our asses and we rocketed through the roof. It was two of our favorite things coming together. Should’ve been like bread and butter. But more like dead skunk and dog shit.” — AVGN. (via fuckyeahavgn)
It's less a question and more show and tell.I figured you'd dig some of my GB themed work. my http://mannycartoon.blogspot.com/2011/03/stay-puft.html https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-AbLxgirkseI/TYFGj7wg8tI/AAAAAAAAAEE/IY5oYBo6-qg/s1600/Stay-puft_final.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wE-nIxec1U4/TN7o_ZeVTjI/AAAAAAAAACo/50bPPgwyP5k/s1600/deadman-vs-ghost-busters_03.jpg
I love this! Thanks for sharing, Manny
- Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
- Peter Venkman: What?
- Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
- Peter Venkman: Why?
- Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
- Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole 'good/bad' thing, what do you mean bad?
- Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
- Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
- Peter Venkman: All right, that's bad. Ok, all right, important safety tip, thanks Egon.